Welcome, friends. It’s that time of the week again – it’s par-tay time! Funtastic Friday is live…woot woot! Last week I posted a tutorial on growing pineapples and a quick and easy recipe for caprese salad. We have many great linkups this week. And, as always, I have a hard time picking my favs. Thanks for sharing and linking up with us at Funtastic Friday.
Here are this week’s favs:
Chocolate Cake Delight by Lou Lou Girls
Buffalo Roasted Chickpeas by Best of Long Island and Central Florida
Free Spring Bunting Template by Momasaurus
Apple Pastry Rosettes by Recipes from Molly
Baked Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes by Memories by the Mile
How Bloggers Can Make Money with Guidecentral by City of Creative Dreams
All entries are pinned to Olives-n-Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
Help me grow Funtastic Friday. Tweet about the party please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! Funtastic Friday blog hop is live! #bloghop #linkparty #linkyparty #recipes #reviews #crochet #DIY #handmade #gardening #crafts”]
A few things first:
- Hope you all can stop by and link your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, tutorials, family traditions, blogging tips, health and beauty guides, and home and garden ideas.
- There’s no limit to the number of linkups. Older posts are welcome as long as the post hasn’t been linked here before.
- Add a Funtastic Friday button somewhere on your blog or as a text link in your blog post. You can grab the Funtastic Friday button here.
- Comments are greatly appreciated.
- Please follow Olives-n-Okra on social media. You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+. You can also sign up to receive my latest posts by email (see sidebar).
Blog Buttons: If you’re linking and joining the hop, or if you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button or link back to Olives-n-Okra. You can find the buttons here.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media, in round-ups, and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.