When it comes to cooking, you always have some recipes that stay close to your heart either because you can enjoy them all the time or they remind you of something special. Food is really an important part of your life and you always feel proud when you prepare something new which is not only enjoyed by you alone but also by all of your friends and family members. I have learned to prepare different types of dishes from Ramen noodles over the years and have several favorites.
If you also want to prepare something unique and new, you can start by going through different food blogs and articles where people discuss some stunning recipes. Whenever you find an interesting recipe try it out!
Whether its Roasted Pork Belly Ramen (a delicious noodle soup), Ramen Noodles with Bacon & Egg or the Thai Peanut Chicken & Ramen Noodle Soup all these recipes are incredibly delicious!
Below is a Ramen recipe in this post called the ‘Ramen Cups’ which is also very tasty!
- 120 grs A-Sha Dry Noodles
- 2 tbsp sushi vinegar
- 2 tbsp wasabi Furikake
- 1 1/2 tbsp cooking oil 1 egg
- 1 egg
- pinch salt
- 400 grs Tuna (cut it into small cubes)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds plus a little more
- 1 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp yuzu powder
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp togarashi
- 1 avocado, chopped into small cubes
- Make the Ramen cups first. Start by cooking the noodles as described in the package. After that place the noodles in a strainer to drain them well. Transfer the boiled noodles to a medium-sized bowl and mix together vegetable oil, sushi vinegar, Furikake, and salt. Let the noodles cool for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 80C/350F.
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with parchment paper squares. This will keep the noodles from sticking to the pan. Set pan aside.
- Mix an egg into the noodles and pulse in a food processor a couple of times to chop them effectively. Note: It’s important that you do not over chop the noodles. Pulsing too many times will ruin the texture of the food.
- To make the Ramen cups, fill each muffin cup with 2 ½ tablespoons of the noodle mixture. Press the noodle mixture on the sides and bottom of muffin cup to shape Ramen cups; bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- To make the poke, add the remaining ingredients to a large bowl except for the avocado.
- Add poke to the Ramen cups. Top with avocado.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and buy the product, I will receive a very small commission of the sales price at no cost to you.