5 Memorial Day Ideas
Memorial Day is almost here. It’s time to decorate the yard and house with patriotic crafts. I put my patriotic decor out for Memorial Day and leave them out most of the summer. Take a break from decorating and try a few red, white, and blue recipes. Here are my favorite 5 Memorial Day ideas from last week’s party:
- America Holiday Board @ Building Our Hive
- 20 Patriotic Crafts @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Red, White & Blue Chocolate Covered Cherries @ Growing Up Gable
- Patriotic Food Ideas @ The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Patriotic Rag Wreath @ Olives & Okra
Join us for the Funtastic Friday 127 link party for a chance to be featured in a weekly roundup.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 127 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 127! Did you have a good Mother’s Day? We celebrated on Saturday and Sunday. Two days of eating!
We’re looking for bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, please get in touch with any of the party hosts.
I’m also look for guest food bloggers. If you’re interested in guest blogging, please get in touch with me. I’m interested in your topic and recipes. Now on to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
25 Free Printable Recipe Cards @ Home Cooking Memories
Sherry’s favorite – Home Made Mozzarella @ Little House Living
Angie’s favorite – The Tale of the Happy Chairs @ The Boondocks Blog
Debra’s favorite – Queso Fundido @ The Fabulous Fare Sisters
Donna’s favorite – Thumbprint Twix Cookies Recipes @ The Jenny Revolution
Liz’s favorite – DIY Industrial Pipe Shelving @ repurpose and upcycle
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Giant Pegboard @ Wonderfully Made
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 127 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love