5 Instant Pot Meals
Have you tried an Instant Pot? I haven’t tried one, but I’m enticed by these 5 Instand Pot Meals that you all shared at the Funtastic Friday Link Party:
- 21 Day Instant Pot Peanut Butter Steel Cut Oats | Make Ahead | Freezer Friendly @ Carrie Elle
- Instant Pot Potato Leek Soup @ Happy Mothering
- Pressure Cooker Chili Recipe @ Growing Up Gabel
- Shredded Mexican Chicken: Instant Pot – 21 Day Fix – Weight Watchers @ Carrie Elle
- Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup @ Cooking with Curls
Like these recipes? Find these and much more at the Funtastic Friday 163 Link Party.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 163 LINK PARTY
It’s getting closer to the big game! Do you have any game day favorites? Share them at next week’s party for a chance to be featured in a game day roundup.
We’re looking for bloggers to join our team as a party host. If you’re interested, please get in touch with me or one of the other hosts.
Meet the Funtastic Friday 163 Link Party Hosts
We would love for you all to follow us on social media. I follow back.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Crescent Veggie Pizza @ Maryilyn’s Treats
Debra’s favorite – You’re One In A Minion Twinkie Printable @ Embellishments
Heidi’s favorite – PomPom Flower Bouquets @ Desperately Seeking Gina
Sherry’s favorite – Chocolate Cupcake with Mascarpone Frosting @ Birds Party
Donna’s favorite – Love Bug Sugar Cookies @ Delightful E Made
Lacie’s favorite – Crispy Pork Wontons @ Cooking with Curls
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party! ” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 163 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love