5 DIY Thanksgiving Crafts
Last week’s party was filled with autumn and last minute Halloween ideas plus a few for the upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday. Here are my favorite 5 DIY Thanksgiving Craft ideas from last week’s party:
- Printable Be Thankful Banner @ Building Our Hive
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Banner @ i should be mopping the floor
- Tray Decoration Ideas for Thanksgiving @ The Country Chic Cottage
- Make An Easy Thanksgiving Wreath from A Paper Bag @ Dazzle While Frazzled
- Thankful Board @ Building Our Hive
Like these crafts? Find these and many more crafts, recipes, and DIY projects at Funtastic Friday 151.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 151 LINK PARTY
Now that Halloween is over, it’s time for me to plan my 2018 blogging year. I’m using the Business Planner by Restored 316 to help me plan and stay focused on my blogging goals for the next year. Without my planner, I’m all over the place. Great ideas fade away and I miss many holiday deadlines. How do you plan your blogging year? I’d love to hear all about it.
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 151 LINK PARTY HOSTS
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Pumpkin Apple Butter Recipe @ MommaDJane
Sherry’s favorite – Burlap Pumpkin Wreath @ Crafts by Amanda
Donna’s favorite – German Chocolate Popcorn @ Take Two Tapas
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Flannel Covered Books for Autumn Decor @ Sadie Seasongoods
Debra and Lacie’s favorite – Maple Pecan Squares @ Simply Stacie
Liz’s favorite – Easy DIY Wool Dryer Balls @ Busy Being Jennifer
Cristy’s favorites – Tray Decoration Ideas for Thanksgiving @ The Country Chic Cottage
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 151 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love