4 DIY Easter Wreaths
It’s clear by the number of egg crafts and recipes that Easter is almost here. I found 4 DIY Easter Wreaths at Funtastic Friday 120 that I think you will all enjoy.
1. How I Upcycled Christmas Wreath Into An Easy Easter Wreath for Free @ All that’s Jas
2. Floral Bunny Wreath @ Simply Designing
3. How To Make A Moss Covered Wreath @ Worthing Court
4. Easy Wreath Ideas: How To Make A Burlap Easter Wreath @ How To Make A Burlap Wreath
Check out the party for these and many other fantastic crafts and recipes. Please join us for the Funtastic Friday 121 link party!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 121 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 121! It’s getting closer to Easter, hot spring days, and beautiful gardens. I can hardly wait. I can’t complain about the snow, but I am ready for a new season.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
SHIPLAP with NO power tools @ repurpose and upcycle
Sherry’s favorite – Garden Planter: Spring Planting Guide @ Five Spot Green Living
Donella’s favorite – DIY Carrot Pouch Candy Tutorial @ Gluesticks
Angie’s favorite – DIY Metal Side Table @ Wonderfully Made
Joyce’s favorite – Mexican Corn Salad @ A Dish of Daily Life
Heidi’s favorite – Lemon Petits Fours Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Kimm’s favorite – DIY Age Plastic Terra Cotta Flower Pots @ Dazzle While Frazzled
Debra’s favorite – Steak and Cheese Bomb Rolls @ Juggling Act Mama
Lacie’s favorite – Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs @ Typically Simple
Donna’s favorite – Hand-Painted Confetti Flower Pot @ Sparkle
Liz’s favorite – Sunshine Salad @ Simply Stacie
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 121 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love