WELCOME TO FUNTASTIC FRIDAY #62
Welcome to Funtastic Friday! It was actually a bit chilly in Central Florida this week. I don’t do well in cold weather ☺. If you haven’t already done so, check out our St. Patrick’s Day blog hop. I made a shamrock garland using yarn from my Christmas stash. There are many great budget crafts. Please feel free to add your project.
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Chris @ Sweet Mornings | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Chocolate Raspberry Tarts by
- Sherry’s fav – Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies from littlemissdexterous.
- Lindsay’s fav – Katrin has a great DIY to round up your shoes!
- Donna’s fav – Celeste has tips to make a small room look larger!
- Chris’s fav – Did someone say Chocolate Raspberry Tart! Dadwhats4dinner has a great recipe.
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts:
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog:
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board. We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!