WELCOME TO FUNTASTIC FRIDAY #57
It’s been a hectic and busy week around here. We’re slowly getting back into the swing of things. I’ve yet to finish my list of goals for the year, nor have I finished my list of must-do blog posts. I have several recipes and crafts in various stages, so it seems that I should be focusing on getting these finished before I take on anything new. Not going to happen. Funtastic Friday #57 is one of our best parties to date…thanks to all of you!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Chris @ Sweet Mornings | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
My Favorite Books of 2015 @ Sweet Mornings
- Sherry’s favorites — Italian Baked Egg Penne @ Tornadough Alli
- Lindsay’s favorites — Maximize Holiday Decor and Minimize Holiday Storage @ Decor by the Seashore
- Donna’s favorites — Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins @ Doing Splended
- Chris’s favorites — Winter Salsa Recipe in 5 Minutes @ Prepare and Nourish
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts:
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog:
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board. We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party please!