WELCOME TO FUNTASTIC FRIDAY #55!
Still shopping, crafting, and cooking…I hope I’m finished in time for the holidays! The holidays sneaked up on me this year, so I’m behind schedule (so typical).
Funtastic Friday is going to take a short break for the holidays, so Funtastic Friday #55 (this party) will remain open until after the New Year (January 5). This will still give you all time to write and post your favorite holiday recipes, crafts, DIY, decor, travel, reviews, tips…and more before we open our next party on January 7, 2016.
We’re coming up on our last week of Blogmas so make sure you get your entry in for a chance to win a goodie basket! Blogmas ends on December 26.
BLOGMAS LINKUP SCHEDULE AND THEMES
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Chris @ Sweet Mornings | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
An Old Fashioned Christmas @ The Boondocks Blog
Snowball Cake @ GrandParents Plus
- Sherry’s fav – Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks @ New South Charm
- Lindsay’s fav – Metal Embossed Mandala Tray Upcycle @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Donna’s fav – Twine Snowman @ Across the Blvd
- Chris’s fav – DIY Chocolate Coffee Sugar Scrub @ Chemistry Cachet
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts:
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog:
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board. We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party please!