FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 167 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 167. I’m working on a roundup for St. Joseph’s Day or St. Patrick’s Day. Link up your crafts, recipes, decor, and inspirational projects for a chance to be featured in my next holiday roundup. There’s still time to enter the Kitchfix Grain-Free Granola giveaway. The granola is made with seeds and nuts. If you haven’t tried it, I urge you to do so. It’s delicious.
Meet the Funtastic Friday 167 Link Party Hosts
We would love for you all to follow us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Skillet Brownies for Two @ Cooking with Curls
Sherry’s favorite – Chicken Adobe and Black Bean Tacos @ The Bearded Hiker
Michele’s favorite – A Little Love @ A Day of Small Things
Heidi & Lacie’s favorite – Skillet Brownies for Two @ Cooking with Curls
Debra’s favorite – Mini Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Raspberry Ganache @ Giggles Galore
Cristy’s favorite – Fudgy Easter Cookie Cutter Gifts @ Desperately Seeking Gina
Donna’s favorite – Soft Pretzel Bites from Scratch @ Sparkle Living
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 167 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love