Woo hoo! It’s party time! Funtastic Friday is live!
You were all fairly busy last week. I know I was. I made White and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies, worked on my Moogly Afghan CAL 2015 Blocks, finished a few more of Yarnspirations’ Mystery Afghan squares, and made a list of recipes that I’m going to make for the Feast of Saint Joseph (Li Festa San Guiseppe).
Once again, I could not decide on my favs for the weekly features, but I did pick a few of them. Here are this week’s features.
Baby Boy Onesie Mini Album by Judy’s Handmade Creations
Moroccan Lamb Stew by Cooking with Carlee
Whole Baked Cauliflower by Herbs, Spices and Tradition
DIY Pot O’ Gold by Like the Cheese
Mini White-Chocolate Cheesecakes, Wrapped with Swiss Roll by Something Sweet
Tweet about the party please!Add your link! Funtastic Friday blog hop is live! #bloghop #linkparty #linkyparty #recipes #reviews #crochet #DIY #handmade #gardening #crafts Click To Tweet
All entries are pinned to Olives-n-Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
Hope you all can stop by and share a few of your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening tips, and ideas.
- Link your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, tutorials, family traditions, blogging tips, health and beauty guides, and home and garden ideas. There’s no limit.
- Older posts are welcome as long as the post hasn’t been linked here before.
- Add a Funtastic Friday button somewhere on your blog or as a text link in your blog post. You can grab the Blog Hop button below.
- Please follow Olives-n-Okra on social media. You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+. You can also sign up to receive my latest posts by email (see sidebar).
- Comments are appreciated.
If you’re linking and joining the hop, please grab a button or link back to Olives-n-Okra:
If you’re a featured blogger, please feel free to grab a button.
By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.