5 Free Holiday Printables
It’s time for another round of holiday crafts, recipes, and DIY decor. This week I’m sharing my favorite 5 free holiday printables:
- Two Free Merry Christmas Wreath Printables @ kreativ k
- Christmas Coloring Printables @ The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Frosty’s Baby Picture @ My Busy Beehives
- Water Color Printables @ i should be mopping the floor
- Free North Pole Cookie Co. Christmas Printable @ Clean & Scentsible
Find these plus more recipes, crafts, and great ideas at the Funtastic Friday link party.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 155 LINK PARTY
Did you have a good Thanksgiving? We had quite the spread! I’m ready to move on and start working on my Christmas cookie list and holiday crafts.
We’re looking for a few more bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or one of the other hosts.
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 155 LINK PARTY HOSTS
We would love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
DIY Wood Slice Chalkboard Ornaments @ Crafts Unleased
Debra’s favorite – Homemade Whipped Cream Recipes @ Little House Living
Sherry’s favorite – Layered Ribbon Trees @ Sparkle
Heidi’s favorite – Maple Pecan Fudge @ Delightful E Made
Lacie’s favorite – Brie Pepper Jelly Bites @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Cristy’s favorite – DIY Interchangeable Wreath @ i should be mopping the floor
Donna’s favorite – Low Carb Thumbprint Cookies @ My Life Cookbook
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 155 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love