5 DIY Decorative Pumpkins
It’s time to start decorating for fall and Halloween. I found several great projects linked up at the Funtastic Friday 143 link party. I found pumpkin crafts to be most interesting. Here are my favorite 5 DIY decorative pumpkins linked up at last week’s party:
- Wood Slice Pumpkins @ DecorArt® Blog
- How To Make Easy Felt Pumpkins @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeover @ Simply Beautiful
- Mason Jar Ring Pumpkin with Washi Tape @ Refresh Living
- Colorful Fall Fabric Pumpkins @ Flamingo Toes
Like these decorative pumpkins? Find these DIY projects plus crafts, recipes, and much more at the Funtastic Friday link party.
Funtastic Friday 144 Link Party
Here’s what I wrote earlier this week” We’re hunkered down waiting for Hurricane Irma. It’s so boring waiting for the storm, but it’s a good time to catch up on my crafts and writing. I’m thinking about my Halloween must-have-decorations and what I’d like to make for Thanksgiving. I’ll get to Christmas later. The excitement of hunkering down wears off quickly, then I’m consumed with boredom, over eating, and sleepiness. Off to watch TV while we still have electricity (and air conditioning)!
Here’s what I wrote tonight: I so underestimated the suckiness of living without power in Central Florida. It was 91 degrees today. My house is nearly 100 degrees. I can’t stand too much more. Come on Duke Energy!
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 144 LINK PARTY HOSTS
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Fall Burlap Wreath @ The Country Chic Cottage
Sherry’s favorite – Marinated Cheese @ The Kitchen is My Playground
Donna’s favorite – Mason Jar Ring Pumpkin with Washi Tape @ Refresh Living
Lacie’s favorite – No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars @ Delightful E Made
Angie’s favorite – Plant Stand Makeover @ Run to Radiance
Heidi’s favorite – Fall Burlap Wreath @ The Country Chic Cottage
Debra’s favorite – Cream Cheese Danish Recipe from Scratch @ Little House Living
Liza’s favorite – Pinwheel Petals @ Paper Seedlings
Cristy’s favorite – She did the smart thing and evacuated in advance of Hurricane Irma.
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 144 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love