Easy Chicken Parmesan
- 2 chicken cutlets about 3-4 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons Marinara or Sunday sauce
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded mozzarella
Heat oven to 475°F. Coat the chicken cutlets with the bread crumbs. Heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil in an oven proof pan until hot. Add the cutlets and brown for about 2 minutes on each side.
Transfer pan to oven and cook for about 6 more minutes. Remove from oven and add 2-3 tablespoons of sauce to each cutlet, spreading evenly over cutlet. Add 2 tablespoons parmesan onto the sauce and then top with mozzarella. Return to oven for 1-2 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with pasta.
Serving: 232gCalories: 564kcalCarbohydrates: 18.2gProtein: 48.8gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 10.4gCholesterol: 130mgSodium: 899mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5g