White and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add in flour and mix well. Stir in dark and white chocolate chips and nuts.
Using a large cookie scoop, drop cookie dough about 2 inches apart. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cookies rest on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes, then remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.
Serving: 21gCalories: 98kcalCarbohydrates: 10.7gProtein: 1.4gFat: 5.9gSaturated Fat: 2.9gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 68mgSugar: 7g