Healthy Home-Style Granola
- 4 cups old-fashion rolled oats
- 1 cup California walnuts broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup raw, unfiltered local honey
- 1 cup raisins or other dried fruit
Line a 9 x 13 baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine dry ingredients. Stir in the honey and melted coconut oil. Spread granola mix evenly in pan and press down with the back of a spoon. The granola should be about 1-inch thick.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes stirring half way through. Let cool completely. Top with raisins or other dried fruit. Using your fingers, break the cooled granola into pieces.
Store in airtight container for about one week.
Serving: 4ouncesCalories: 356kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 7gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gSodium: 116mgPotassium: 293mgFiber: 5gSugar: 12gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 2mg