Red Rice Ramen with Crispy Tofu and Shoyu Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Tamari gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped scallions
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced Shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh stir fry vegetables (snow peas, broccoli, Napa cabbage, carrots)
- vegetable oil
- 1 package Fortune Shoyu Flavor Red Rice Ramen
- 1 ounce extra firm tofu
- 1/2 cup cornstarch or arrowroot
To make the shoyu sauce, stir together soy sauce, garlic, and scallions. Set aside.
Stir fry vegetables and mushrooms in a about 2 tablespoons of hot oil.
Simmer noodles in boiling water for about 3 minutes. Drain. Stir fry together noodles and vegetables. Add soup base packet to 1/2 cup of hot water and pour over noodles and vegetables; stir a few times until liquid is absorbed.
Cut tofu in squares. Coat with cornstarch and fry in hot oil until golden brown, Drizzle tofu with shoyu sauce
Top stir fry with crispy tofu.