Dark Chocolate Espresso Coffee Soda Brownies Recipe
Servings: 16 brownies
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened Dutch-processed dark chocolate baking cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 bottle Manhattan Espresso Coffee Soda 10 ounces
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Dutch-processed dark chocolate baking cocoa
- 2 ounces Manhattan Espresso Coffee Soda
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat an 8x8-inch baking pan with baking spray or butter.
Sift together flour, sugar, ½ cup cocoa, and salt in medium bowl. Add 10 ounces of the coffee soda; mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar, remaining ¼ cup cocoa and 2 ounces of coffee soda with a whisk until smooth. Pour glaze over brownies. Cut brownies into 4 rows by 4 rows.