No respectable Halloween party is complete without a cauldron of witches’ brew.
Witches' Brew Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 container of frozen limeade 12 ounces, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 3 cups Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch
- 1 Halloween punch freezer mold
- Gummy worms
- Prepare and freeze the skeleton mold as directed on the package.
- Mix sherbet, limeade, ginger ale, and Hawaiin punch. When sherbet is half melted, add skeleton ice.
Pick up the Halloween punch freezer molds at Target. Select from skeleton faces, spiders, and other creepy figures. These molds come with a drink mix and gummy worms. Make your own by freezing water, or Kool-Aid, and gummy worms in a latex food handling glove or create your own creepy figure.