The Welcome Spring Link Party was a huge hit! A large number of you shared your Easter and Spring ideas with us. I found it hard to pick my favorites. I finally settled on rustic and farmhouse decor.
- First up is the 5 Minute Spring Wreath by My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies. The simple white rattan wreath form gives it a nice rustic touch. The mini pom poms are not overdone.
- An Easy DIY Spring Hoop Wreath by Hello Central Avenue is one of my favorites. I love the neutral colors of the wreath juxtaposed against the farmhouse door.
- Another favorite is Rustic Farmhouse Style Wall Decor by My Collected Home. The antique timber board and brick background give the piece a farmhouse look.
- I wish I had the hand to compose on chalkboards. Follow the Yellow Brick Home shares 10 Beautiful Easter and Spring Chalkboard Ideas. All 10 ideas are inspiring, but my favorites are the writings in the antique frames.
- The Coat Hook-Up Station DIY by Debra Peace Home is something I’d love to have in my entranceway. We toss everything on the furniture when we come in the front door. I love the color and style of the coat station.
Welcome Spring Link Party Hosts
I encourage you to visit the other bloggers who hosted the Welcome Spring Link Party. Each blogger will be featuring her favorites from the party.