Dark chocolate with a hint of salt—what’s not to love? Here’s a simple Halloween treat that’s made with dark chocolate, pretzel rods, and colorful Halloween sprinkles.
Trick-or-Treat Pretzel Sticks Recipe
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Servings: 30Print Recipe
- 1 10 ounce package pretzel rods about 30 pretzels
- 12 ounces Hershey's Real Mildly Sweet Special Dark Chocolate chips
- assorted Halloween sprinkles
- In the microwave, melt chocolate in a bowl deep enough to dip about half the pretzel rod. (You can also pour melted chocolate into a tall glass or cup.) Microwave for 15 seconds and then stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted completely, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Dip pretzel in melted chocolate; gently tap on side of bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Gently roll chocolate covered pretzel in sprinkles. Place on rack or wax paper until set, or place in refrigerator until chocolate is hard.