Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Olives & Okra. I’m always interested in sharing unique ideas on topics of interest to my readers. Please read the following guidelines before submitting a guest post for publication consideration.
Guidelines for Submitting A Guest Post
- Guest posts should address topics of interest to readers. You should focus on healthy food, recipes, special diets, wellness, health, and fitness. You can also browse the posts on Olives & Okra for ideas to write about in your guest post.
- A submission does not guarantee acceptance.
- Articles should contain between 500-1000 words, include at least one large image, and two relevant hyperlinks.
- Recipes must include a list of ingredients and instructions along with two or more supporting images and two relevant hyperlinks.
- Photos should be taken by you.
- Feature images will be labeled with a post title by Olives & Okra.
- Links to spammy or non-related blogs or websites will be removed.
- Images should be a minimum of 1000 pixels wide.
- Posts must be well written and easy to read. I highly recommend using The World’s Best Automated Proofreader.
- Olives & Okra reserves the right to edit images, graphics, and text.
- Each article or recipe must contain original content and has not been previously published.
- If your post is accepted, you grant a license for Olives & Okra to be the exclusive publisher. You may link to the article on your own blog or elsewhere, but the post in its entirety cannot be published anywhere else.
- Olives & Okra does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time. Published posts are the property of Olives & Okra.
- All guest posts will be shared on social media and at link parties and blog hops.
How to Submit A Guest Post
Submit a completed guest post or query to email@example.com. In your email, please include the following information:
- The title of your post.
- Confirmation that you agree to our guest post guidelines and policies.
- Links to other posts you’ve written.
- Links to your social media accounts.
- Confirm that the post has not and will not be published elsewhere.
- Include a brief bio.
I’ll make every effort to let you know within 7 days of receiving your guest post if it is accepted. I post up to 1 guest post a week. It takes up to two weeks before a post is published after acceptance. You should receive a response to a query within 24-48 hours.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and buy the product, I will receive a very small commission of the sales price at no cost to you.