31 Days of Halloween – Day 20
Another delicious pumpkin recipe.
My sister in-law has been talking about this recipe for weeks. It’s pumpkin fluff dip, and I heard more good things about this dip from my party guests than any of the other appetizers. Serve it in a small baking pumpkin with Vanilla Wafers and Graham Crackers. Anything made with Cool Whip is a treat.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe
- 1 16 ounce container frozen Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 5 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 15 ounce can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 small baking pumpkin
- Vanilla Wafers
- Graham Crackers
- Clean pumpkin and remove seeds. Save the top.
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding, pumpkin, and spice. Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Pour dip into prepared pumpkin and serve with Vanilla Wafers and Graham Crackers.