31 Days of Halloween – Day 4
It’s impossible to pass up fudgy brownies.
Graveyard Brownies Recipe
Need a quick treat to make with the kids? Try graveyard brownies. They’re so easy to make and decorate, and kids love to help. Start by making a family size batch of brownies. Once cool, use coffin and tombstone cookie cutters and cutout brownies (about 5 each). Outline the brownies with decorating icing then place jumbo bones on the icing. There is left over brownie pieces that you should eat while decorating the coffins and tombstones. You can also gather up the remaining brownie bits, and make fudgy brownie pops. (I eat the leftovers, and I’m sure kids will too.)
- 1 Pillsbury Brownie Classics Traditional Fudge Brownie Mix 19.5 oz
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- white decorating icing
- Wilton Jumbo Bones Sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray.
- Add brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water to large bowl. Stir with a spoon about 50 strokes.
- Bake brownies 28-31 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cutout coffins and tombstones (about 5 each) with cookie cutters. Add decorating icing as desired. Top icing with jumbo bones. Use icing to write "RIP" on gravestones or coffins.