Welcome to Funtastic Friday 96! We’re getting closer to Halloween—my favorite holiday! If you haven’t already done so, please join us for our Halloween Blog Hop & $100 Giveaway. This is a great opportunity to revive your favorite Halloween posts. Link up Halloween recipes, crafts, DIY props and decor, party themes, game ideas, traditions, DIY costumes, and your favorite spooky stories! The giveaway winner will be announced on October 31 along with our favorites from the party.
Check back on November 2 for a Black Friday giveaway!
We’re still looking for up to three more bloggers to help cohost Funtastic Friday. Get in touch with me or one of the other hosts if you’re interested in joining us.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
MOST VIEWED (TIE)
- Sherry’s favs | DIY Rustic Pumpkin Patch @ Sweet Parrish | Moist Pumpkin Cake @ Joyful Homemaking | Witch Tonic Printable Tags @ Building Our Hive |
- Donna’s favs | Free Thanksgiving Printable @ i should be mopping the floor | Mums the Word: Straw Tote Pumpkin Planter @ Sadie Seasongoods | Hatch Green Chile Chicken and Dumplings @ Tumbleweed Contessa
- Mistie’s favs | Buckets of Apples and Gallons of Honey for Rosh Hashanah @ Aluminum Foiled Kitchen | Finishing Painted Projects @ A Vintage Green | Simple Soups: Irish Yellow Broth @ Nancy On The Home Front
- Lacie’s favs | Fabulous, Frugal Flowerpot Costume @ Syncopated Mama | Rustic DIY Owl Wall Art @ KreativK | How to Make A Drop Cloth Envelope Pillow Cover @ i should be mopping the floor
- Angie’s favs | Where to Find Reclaimed Wood @ The Handyman’s Daughter | DIY Creepy Halloween Hand Picture Frame @ Giggles Galore | Mums the Word: Straw Tote Pumpkin Planter @ Sadie Seasongoods |
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live! #FuntasticFriday”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.