Welcome to Funtastic Friday 94! Hope you are enjoying fall! I know I am. Join me and nine other bloggers on October 1 through October 31, 2016 for our first annual Halloween Blog Hop & $100 Giveaway. This is a great opportunity to revive your favorite Halloween posts. Link up Halloween recipes, crafts, DIY props and decor, party themes, game ideas, traditions, DIY costumes, and your favorite spooky stories! The giveaway winner will be announced on October 31 along with our favorites from the party. We’re still looking for up to three more bloggers to help cohost Funtastic Friday. Get in touch with me or one of the other hosts if you’re interested in joining us. Now on to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
MOST VIEWED (TIE)
My “Fallidays” Wreath with Homemade Repurposed Wire Ribbon @ Sadie Seasongoods
DIY Hot Cider Sign @ i should be mopping the floor
- Sherry’s favorite – Raspberries – The Gem of the Berry Garden @ Floyd Family Homestead
- Donna’s favorite – Halloween Pictures @ building our hive
- Mistie’s – favorite – Farmhouse Fall Kitchen @ Kingsbury Brook Farm
- Lacie’s favorite – DIY Hot Cider Sign @ i should be mopping the floor
- Angie’s favorite – A Hexagon Pumpkin @ Dukes & Duchesses
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live! #FuntasticFriday”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.