Welcome to Funtastic Friday #89! It’s still in the 90’s here, but I’m still working on list of Autumn and Halloween crafts and recipes! As usual, the list is too ambitious. I’m sure I’ll have to drop a few of my projects just to get the rest finished. I never learn!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
MOST VIEWED (TIE)
Easy Clean or Dirty Dishwasher Sign @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
How to Promote Your Amazing Blog Post: 13 Ways @ Pineapple and Main
- Sherry’s pick – Girl’s Crochet Cape@ The Apple Tree
- Lindsay’s pick – Glam DIY Office Chair Makeover @ The Home I Create
- Donna’s pick – Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites @ Courtney’s Cookbook
- Mistie’s pick – How To Make Rose Water @ The Electric Moonbeam
- Laci’s pick – DIY Wooden Antler Frame @ Lolly Jane
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live! #FuntasticFriday”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.