Welcome to Funtastic Friday #88! We started school here this week, so it’s been hectic at my house. Hopefully, the kids settle down into the school routine soon. I’ve got things to crochet…Halloween decorations to make…books to read!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
10 Easy Back to School Breakfast Ideas @ (mainly) homemade
- Sherry’s pick: Homemade Peanut Butter Brownies @ Country Mouse City Spouse
- Lindsay’s pick: Ikea Lamp Hack -Pimp your Rismon Lampshade with Maps @ Pillar Box Blue
- Donna’s pick: Tostadas (Vegetarian or Not) @ Art from my Table
- Mistie’s pick: How To Make Pretty Paper Flower Envelopes @ heart handmade uk
- Laci’s pick: Summer Desktop Organization Wallpapers @ Refined Rooms
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live! #FuntasticFriday”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.