Welcome to Funtastic Friday #81! I had a tie dye party and barbecue over the weekend, but it was so hot that we spent most of the time in the house. We had fun tie dying everything, and the kids loved the slip and slide. I liked the air conditioning the best:-)
I finished two hexagon jute crochet trivets this week and hope to finish a beach bag by the end of next week.
We’re wrapping up the Celebrate the USA party soon, so please stop by and link up with us soon.
Come back this weekend. I’ll be hosting a giveaway and sharing information about a new contest. Now on to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Taco Salad with Easy Homemade Shells @ The Ramblings of A Small Town Girl
- Sherry’s fav – Whoppers Malted Cheesecake @ Marilyn’s Treats
- Lindsay’s fav – Boozy Bourbon Cocoa Pops@ Sidewalk Shoes
- Mistie & Donna’s fav – American Cheesecake Popsicles @ If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
- Victoria & Sheri’s fav – Tie Dye Tea Towels @ Ilka’s Blog
- Laci’s fav – American Flag Chocolate Dipped Oreos @ Sparkles to Sprinkles
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live! #FuntasticFriday”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.