Welcome to Funtastic Friday #78! It’s getting super hot here. All I can think about is heading to the beach! Today was the last day of school, too. That means morning should be peaceful until August.
Two announcements tonight. Celebrate the USA is going on now through July 4. Join the party by sharing your red, white, and blue crafts, decor, fiber arts, party ideas, activities and recipes. Second, we’re still looking for a couple more hosts to help us with Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, send me an email or message me on social media.
Now on to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
DIY Blackberry Lavender Sugar Scrub @ Twenty Something in the 2010s
- Sherry’s pick – Loaded Bake Potato Salad @ Every Day Made Fresh
- Lindsay’s pick –DIY Organizing Solution for Swim Ribbon Clutter @ Refined Rooms
- Donna’s pick – Doily Stencil A Cushion @ Pillar Blue Box
- Sheri’s pick – DIY Blackberry Lavender Sugar Scrub @ Twenty Something in the 2010s
- Mistie’s pick – 6 Social Media Mistakes That Will Hold You Back @ Erin Shebish
- Victoria’s pick – DIY Pineapple @ Vikalpah
- Lacie’s pick – DIY Nesting Herb Boxes @ The Navage Patch
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live!”]
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and buy the product or service, I will receive a very small commission of the sales price at no extra cost to you.