Welcome to Funtastic Friday #77! I hope you all had a great week. We’re finishing up the school year this week and part of next, so I’ve been busy helping Dom finish up his schooling. He made it to second grade! I can’t wait until school is out for the summer. No more arguing with the kids in the morning.
Two announcements tonight. First, I joined several other bloggers in hosting Celebrate the USA, a link party and giveaway. Help us Celebrate the USA from now through July 4 by sharing your red, white, and blue crafts, decor, fiber arts, party ideas, activities and recipes. Second, we’re still looking for a couple of more hosts to help us with Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, send me an email or message me on social media.
Now on to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Goodwill Blogging: Lampshades Repurposed Into Hanging Herb Baskets @Sadie Seasongoods
- Sherry’s pick – Whole Wheat Orange Nut Muffins @ Silver Foodie
- Lindsay’s pick – Garage Organization @ Refined Rooms
- Donna’s pick – Mock Crab Leg Salad @ Tornadough Alli
- Sheri’s – pick – 5 Minute Chocolate Walnut Fudge @ Celebrate & Decorate
- Mistie’s pick – Kids in the Kitchen: Getting Started with Home EC @ Year Round Homeschooling
- Victoria’s pick – Oreo Cheesecake @ Lou Lou Girls
- Laci’s pick – DIY: Patriotic Etched Mason Jars @ Twenty Something in the 2010s
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live!”]