WELCOME TO FUNTASTIC FRIDAY #59
Welcome to Funtastic Friday. I wonder if you have as many unfinished projects tucked away in the corners of your house as I do! One of my goals this year is to finish these unfinished projects before I take on anything new or buy more craft supplies. I’m slowly making progress. Hopefully, I can keep this up throughout the year. Funtastic Friday #58 has the most linkups to date. The party is finally growing and it’s all thanks to you! Let’s see what you all have been up to this week.
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Chris @ Sweet Mornings | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Happy Valentine @ Simple Joys
- Sherry’s fav – French Toast Bake @ Across the Boulevard
- Lindsay’s fav – 10 Lessons Learned After A Year of Decluttering @ Setting My Intention
- Donna’s fav – Delicious Lemon Bundt Cake @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Chris’s fav – Harissa Potato Salad @ Strength and Sunshine
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts:
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog:
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board. We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live!”]