WELCOME TO FUNTASTIC FRIDAY #56
Hope you all had a great holiday! We sure did…but I’m glad they’re over. I ate way too much, slept too long, and generally vegged out! I did take the opportunity to finish up a few handmade things, and I made a couple of homemade liqueurs. I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to while we were on break.
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Chris @ Sweet Mornings | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Create A Mixable Wardrobe On A Budget Series 15 Outfits Winter Edition @ Classy Yet Trendy
- Sherry’s fav = Homemade Chocolate Syrup for Chocolate Milk or Ice Cream @ Prepare and Nourish
- Lindsay’s fav = Bacon Fig Tartlettes @ Cooking with Carlee
- Donna’s fav = White Chocolate Christmas Puppy Chow @ The Kolb Corner
- Chris’s fav = Cake Batter Shots @ All That’s Jas
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts:
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog:
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board. We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live!”]