Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a good holiday.
Funtastic Friday is now live! Bring a friend along and share your creative best.
Tumbleweed Contessa shared her recipe for Rosette Cookies—a personal favorite and one that I so wanted to make this holiday season. Never got around to it (sigh).
She also shared these cute Snow Man Salt & Pepper Shakers. These are glass jars painted with chalk paint then decorated. Such a great idea, and I bet it would be a lot of fun for kids to help’
I made Classic Christmas Cookies and decorated them with holiday colored candy sprinkles.
All entries are pinned to the Funtastic Friday Pinterest board.
Now it’s time for this week’s party. Hope you all can stop by and share a few of your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening tips, and ideas. Ready to party? Rules:
- Link as many of your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, tutorials, family traditions, blogging tips, health and beauty guides, and home and garden ideas that you want to share. No sales links please.
- Please link to a specific blog post, not your blog’s home page.
- Add a Funtastic Friday button somewhere on your blog or as a text link in your blog post. You can grab the Blog Hop button below.
- Don’t just link and run. Please comment on at least two links from the party. You’ll be impressed with all of the cool stuff out there—a great way to get new ideas or find inspiration!
- Please follow Olives-n-Okra on social media. You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. You can also sign up to receive my latest posts by email (see sidebar).
- By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Buttons: If you’re linking and joining the hop, please grab a button or link back to Olives-n-Okra:
If you’re a featured blogger, please feel free to grab a button.