Funtastic Friday 184 Link Party
Welcome to the Funtastic Friday 184 link party! I’ve seen many wonderful patriotic crafts, recipes, and DIY projects posted at the Funtastic Friday link party over the last few weeks. I can’t wait to try some of them.
We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or one of the hosts.
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
The Flip is Finished! Entire House Before and After Photos @ Run to Radiance
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Quilted Patriotic Coasters @ i should be mopping the floor
Michele’s favorite – Crochet Ice Cream Scarf @ Sew Crafty Crochet
Debra’s favorite – Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie @ Simply Designing
Shea’s favorite – A Touch of Beachy Boho in the Study @ Starfish Cottage
Donna’s favorite – Recipe: No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits with Fresh Berries @ Walking on Sunshine
Lacie’s favorite – How to Make Coleslaw – KFC Copy Cat Recipe @ Flour On My Face
Cristy’s favorite – 4th of July Dessert Recipes for Your Neighborhood BBQ @ From Play Dates to Parties
Sherry’s favorite – Decorating with Plants for Summer @ Home Made Lovely
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and images on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 184 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated