Welcome to Funtastic Friday 104! Have you started your Christmas shopping? I’m so lagging behind. I don’t want to be one of those Christmas Eve shoppers.
There’s still time to join us for Wrapping Up the Holidays. The theme is gift wrap, cards, tree trimmings, recipes, holiday traditions, and family activities. There is no limit on the number of links you post as long as they are family friendly. Feel free to dust off older posts and share them, too!
Check back this coming weekend. I’m going to have a new giveaway. Now on to the party.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Easy Homemade Fudge Recipes @ (mainly) homemade
Angie’s favorites | Quick and Easy Christmas Sign @ One Thousand Oaks | Let it Snow Sign @ The Handyman’s Daughter | Christmas Ornaments using Vintage Tea Stainers and Chandelier Crystals @ Sadie Seasongoods |
Mistie’s favorites | Christmas Pies: Cranberry Apple @ Nancy On The Home Front | Game Set Cross Stitch: Vintage Wooden Tennis Racket @ Sadie Seasongoods | Ugly Christmas Sweater Party @ Dukes and Duchesses |
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at #FuntasticFriday!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link…The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 104 PARTY RULES