Welcome to Funtastic Friday 103! It’s getting closer to Christmas! The kids are crazy excited. What’s on your list for holiday baking? I’m going to make about eight kinds of Christmas cookies and maybe one or two candies.
There’s still time to join us for Wrapping Up the Holidays. The theme is gift wrap, cards, tree trimmings, recipes, holiday traditions, and family activities. There is no limit on the number of links you post as long as they are family friendly. Feel free to dust off older posts and share them, too!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Banana Peels @ Countrifried Hicks
Lacie’s favorites | Reese’s Puffs Peanut Butter Balls @ Joyful Homemaking | Peppermint Oreo Cookies @ if you give a blonde a kitchen | Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Appetizer @ Cooking on the Front Burner |
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link…The Funtastic Friday link party is live! #FuntasticFriday” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 103 PARTY RULES