Welcome to Funtastic Friday 102…Happy Thanksgiving! I’m spending the day baking and cleaning (and blogging)! I’m making Italian Wedding Soup today. Do you serve soup with your Thanksgiving meal?
Love Christmas crafts, recipes, DIY, and traditions? There’s still time to join us for Wrapping Up the Holidays. The theme is gift wrap, cards, tree trimmings, recipes, holiday traditions, and family activities. There is no limit on the number of links you post as long as they are family friendly. Feel free to dust off older posts and share them, too!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Our Kitchen Renovation @ Small House
Debra’s favorites | DIY Etched Merry Christmas Plates @ Eccentricities by JVG | Creamy Tomato Spinach Tortellini Soup @ Cooking on the Front Burner | Triple Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie @ Marilyn’s Treats |
Mistie’s favorites | Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Brownies @ Courtney’s Cookbook | Roasted Apple Cranberry Sauce @ Strength and Sunshine | Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash Bread Stuffing @ Dad Whats 4 Dinner |
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party! ” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link…The Funtastic Friday link party is live! #FuntasticFriday” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 102 Party Rules