There was a ginormous number of Valentine’s Day crafts shared at Funtastic Friday 112 last week. There’s still time to make Valentine’s Day gifts and cards for friends and family, so I thought I would share some of my favorites with you. Here are my favorite 6 Valentine’s Day Printables:
6 Valentine’s Day Printables
“Pucker Up Buttercup!” Lip Balm Tags are both colorful and adorable gift tags.
Make these simple yet elegant Valentine’s Day Cards and fill them with love notes.
Having a Valentine’s Day party? These Play-Dough Valentines are the perfect party favors.
Penguin Party Treats are great for school Valentine’s Day parties!
These adorable Dinosaur Valentine’s Day cards are sure to be a hit at any Valentine’s Day party.
The I Love Your Printable is the perfect decor piece for your home.
Let’s party! Please join us for the Funtastic Friday 113 link party.
Funtastic Friday 113 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 113! Are you working on your Valentine’s Day plans? I’m finishing up a few handmade gifts, so I can get started on gifts for teachers and classmates. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner.
Time’s running out to join us for a Valentine’s Link Party. This is a great opportunity to revise those old Valentine’s Day posts. Link up old and new Valentine recipes, crafts, decor, romantic themes, DIY decor and more. The party ends on February 13. We will post our party favorites on February 14.
Check back soon for an upcoming Celebrating Spring link party. The party opens on March 16 and closes April 16.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Decorate Your Mantel with Burlap Garlands and Red Hearts @ Petticoat Junktion
Angie’s favorite – Beverage Cabinet Project: How To Upcycle Used Furniture @ Petticoat Junktion
Donella’s favorite – Scrapbook Paper Heart Wreath @ Typically Simple
Donna’s favorite – DIY Shiplap vs Planked Wood Walls @ H20 Bungalow
Heidi’s favorite – I Love You Printable: Perfect Print for Valentine’s Day @ Simply Designing
Kimm’s favorite – Puppy Love Infinity Scarf @ Whistle and Ivy
Debra’s favorite – Chocolate Cherry Pop Tarts @ Tinselbox
Liz’s favorite – Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treats @ A Cultivated Nest
Sherry’s favorite – How To Make Soft Pink Cotton Candy Apples @ Rose Bakes
Lacie’s favorite – Raspberry Mousse Tarts @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Joyce’s favorite – Blunt “NotYour-Average” Valentine’s @ Tinselbox
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 113 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love