6 Summer Salad Recipes
Looking for a new dish to take to your next cookout? Look no more. Here are 6 summer salad recipes that are perfect for sharing.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad @ Building Our Hive
- Fresh Fruit Arugula and Quinoa Salad @ Cooking on the Front Burners
- Bacon Cauliflower Salad @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
- Deviled Potato Salad @ Sweetpea Lifestyle
- Best Ever Macaroni Salad @ Lou Lou Girls
- Easy Cucumber Salad @ My Suburban Kitcken
Find these and other great recipes at Funtastic Friday 122. Please join us for the Funtastic Friday 123 link party!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 123 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 123! We had a great Easter. It was beautiful weather – not too hold for once – and we spent time sharing Easter dinner with family. The kids loved their baskets, too. Easter is gone for the year, but Mother’s Day is around the corner. Do you have special plans?
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Our Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal @ The Harper House
Donna’s favorite – New Use for Old Stuff @ Cut Off In the Keweenaw
Angie’s favorite – Table and Chairs Makeover with Chalk Style Paint @ i should be mopping the floor
Donella’s favorite – 50+ ABC Activities for Toddlers @ my bored toddler
Debra’s favorite – Lemon Curd Cheesecakes with NILLA Wafers Crust @ Gluesticks
Joyce’s favorite – Giving Money for Graduation with Unique Graduation Gifts @ The Country Chic Cottage
Heidi’s favorite – Homemade Poppy Seed Soap Recipes @ Gluesticks
Kimm’s favorite – Table and Chairs Makeover with Chalk Style Paint @ i should be mopping the floor
Lacie’s favorite – Fresh Fruit Arugula and Quinoa Salad @ Cooking on the Front Burners
Liz’s favorite – Make Your Own Stencils @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Sherry’s favorite – Homemade Pretzels with Honey Mustard Dip @ 5 Minutes for Mom
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 123 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love