6 Creative Flower Planter Designs
It’s obvious by the number of gardening and outdoor projects shared at Funtastic Friday 123 that spring is in full swing. There were a number of creative flower planter ideas. Here are my favorite 6 creative flower planter designs:
- Perfectly Proportioned Polka Dots on Pots @ Reinvented
- DIY Succulent Planter @ Fun Happiness & Life
- My Upcycled Herb Garden, Part 2: Shower Caddy @ Sadie Seasongoods
- DIY Decal for A Vinyl Bucket @ umbrella
- 5-Panel Door Repurposed into Flower Box with Oxidized Tin Panels @ The Interior Frugalista
- Tin Can Pine Cone Holders @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
Like these DIY projects? Join us for the Funtastic Friday 124 link party for a chance to be featured in a weekly roundup.
Funtastic Friday 124 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 124! I love the warm breezy weather! Blueberries are in full swing here. It’s time to spend a morning at a pick your own farm and grab a bushel of berries. I have so many blueberry recipes that are a must try!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Fried Ice Cream @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Sherry’s favorite – Iced Lemon Poppy Seed Scones @ Culinary Envy
Angie’s favorite – Old Drawer Flower Box @ The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Heidi’s favorite – Super Easy Strawberry Sweet Rolls Recipe @ 5 Minutes for Mom
Kimm’s favorite – Make A Paper Flower Out of Your Favorite Old Book @ Recreated Designs
Debra’s favorite – Fried Ice Cream @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Donna’s favorite – DIY Rustic Wedding Card Caddy @ The Interior Frugalista
Liz’s favorite – Scalloped May Day Mason Jar @ Dukes and Duchesses
Joyce’s favorite – Strawberry Lime Margaritas @ Delightful E Made
Lacie’s favorite – Taco Grilled Cheese Sandwich @ Simply Stacie
Donella’s favorite – Coconut Shrimp & Gouda Grits @ The Bearded Hiker
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 124 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love