5 Summer Veggie Recipes
Fresh vegetables and quick and easy recipes are two of the best things about summer. Here are my favorite 5 Summer Veggie Recipes from Funtastic Friday 134:
Parmesan Garlic Flatbread @ Looney for Food
Grilled Mexican Street Corn @ Giggles Galore
Zucchini and Arugula Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette @ The Lazy Gastronome
Greek Salad Stackers @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Grilled Veggie Flatbread @ Nancy on the Home Front
Like these recipes? View these and many more crafts, recipes, and DIY decor at Funtastic Friday 135. Join us for the party and a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup!
Funtastic Friday 135 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 135! It’s time to start thinking about back all things back to school. Look for an upcoming roundup on back to school lunches.
Have you joined us for the Christmas in July link party? There’s still time. Link up your favorite Christmas recipes, crafts, DIY projects, and more from now until the end of July.
We’re still looking for bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, please contact any of our hosts.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Seasoned Zucchini Bites @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop
Heidi’s favorite – Grilled Mexican Street Corn @ Giggles Galore
Angie’s favorite – How I Gave A Sweet Chair an Update @ Shoppe No. 5
Debra’s favorite – S’mores Cookies @ Courtney’s Cookbook
Lacie’s favorite – Mexican Burgers with Queso Blanco @ Cooking with Curls
Sherry’s favorite – Hawaiian Steak Street Tacos @ Lou Lou Girls
Donna’s favorite – Martha Washington Candy @ Marilyn’s Treats
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 135 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love