5 Summer Berry Recipes
Love berries – blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries are among my favorites. Many berry recipes were shared at Funtastic Friday 138. Here are my favorite 5 summer berry recipes:
- Raspberry Frozen Yogurt @ Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Loaded Strawberry Swirl Jars @ Wonderfully Made by Leslie
- Watermelon Basil Salad (with blueberries) @ The Country Cottage Chic
- Blackberry Cobbler @ Maryilyn’s Treats
- Leckeres Joghurt – Eis mit Heidelbeeren @ Frau Tschi-Tschi
Like these recipes? Join us for the Funtastic Friday 139 link party and pick up more great recipes.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 139 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 139! School starts on Monday! Woo hoo! More time for crochet. Have you planned your holiday DIY decor and crafts? I’m working on Halloween and Christmas now. I need to get started soon, or I’ll run out of time (again).
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
DIY Board and Batten for A Modern Farmhouse Mudroom @ repurpose and upcycle
Debra’s favorite – Sundae Cone Dream No-Churn Ice Cream @ Cooking with Carlee
Angie’s favorite – How To Build An Upholstered Bench – Part 1 @ Abbotts at Home
Sherry’s favorite – Banana Pudding Cake @ The Kitchen Is My Playground
Liz’s favorite – 9 Essential Steps to Maximizing Your Productivity When Working from Home @ Mamma Finds Her Way
Lacie’s favorite – Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Bars @ Delightful E Made
Donna’s favorite – Floral Home Sweet Home Hoop In A Hoop Embroidery @ Flamingo Toes
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Board and Batten for A Modern Farmhouse Mudroom @ repurpose and upcycle
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 139 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love