5 St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
I found many great Irish recipes at the Funtastic Friday 168 link party that I had a hard time picking my favs for the roundup this week. Here are my favorite 5 St. Patrick’s Day Recipes:
- Lil Leprechaun Snack Mix @ Marilyns Treats
- Traditional Irish Soda Bread and History @ 5 Minutes for Mom
- Irish Mule @ Cooking with Curls
- Lime Sherbet Floats @ Home Cooking Memories
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage @ The Wilderness Wife
Like these recipes? Find these and many more St. Patrick’s Day crafts, recipes, DIY, and more at the Funtastic Friday link party.
Funtastic Friday 169 Link Party
Welcome to the Funtastic Friday 169 Link Party. The weather is warming up here, so allergies are in full swing. I’m still working on several Easter crafts and recipes. Do you have big plans for Easter? I’d love to hear about some of your traditions.
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 169 LINK PARTY HOSTS
We would love for you all to follow us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Rainbow Waffle Bar @ Gluesticks
Cristy’s favorite – DIY Modern Brush Stroke Vase @ Giggles Galore
Sherry’s favorite – Peeps In A Nest @ Diana Rambles
Donna’s favorite – Simple St. Patrick’s Day Gift Idea @ Artful Homemaking
Debra’s favorite – Oatmeal Pie @ Simply Stacie
Michele’s favorite – I Did It Again @ Applestreet Cottage
Lacie and Heidi’s favorite – Rainbow Waffle Bar @ Gluesticks
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 169 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love