5 Pumpkin Recipes
Happy Thanksgiving! There’s still time to collect last-minute dinner recipes. There were so many wonderful Thanksgiving recipes last week it made it difficult to pick my favorites. I settled on one ingredient this week – pumpkin. Here are my favorite 5 pumpkin recipes shared at the Funtastic Friday 153 link party.
- Pumpkin Pecan Bread @ Nancy on the Home Front
- Pumpkin Spice Trifle Cups @ Diana Rambles
- Goat Cheese Pumpkin Cheesecake @ All That’s Jas
- Dutch Oven Pumpkin Pie Cake @ Let’s Camp S’More
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding @ Simply Stacie
Like these recipes? Find these and many more Thanksgiving ideas at the Funtastic Friday 154 link party.
Funtastic Friday 154 Link Party
Happy Thanksgiving! We’re posting the party early this week so that we can all enjoy the holiday. It gives you all time to find those last minute Thanksgiving recipe, table settings, and craft ideas.
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 154 LINK PARTY HOSTS
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Santa Cookies and Other Christmas Traditions @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop
Sherry’s favorite – Mini Sweet Potatoe Casseroles with Brown Sugar Pecan Topping @ Brooklyn Farm Girl
Donna’s favorite – Have A Holly Jolly Christmas @ My Busy Beehives
Lacie’s favorite – Easy Leftover Turkey and Pear Pizza Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Debra’s favorite – 23 Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes @ Lolly Jane
Cristy’s favorite – DIY: Plaid Fabric Glass Plates @ The Style Safari
Heidi’s favorite – Hot Chocolate Sticks @ Gluesticks
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live! ” username=”olivesnokra”]
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 154 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love