5 Patriotic DIY Projects
July 4 is right around the corner. There’s still plenty of time to plan a cookout or pool party. I plan to make a few things before the holiday. Here are 5 patriotic DIY projects that can be made before the holiday.
- Jar Decorations for Summer @ The Country Chic Cottage
- Star Spangled Rustic Tray @ The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Quick and Easy Stars and Stripes Wreath @ Sparkle*
- Easy DIY Wreath @ Carrie Elle
- Patriotic Starfish Coasters @ Across the Boulevard
Like these DIY projects? Join us for the Funtastic Friday 130 link party for great DIY projects and for a chance to be featured in a weekly roundup.
Funtastic Friday 130 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 130! Father’s Day is right around the corner. Do you have plans? We usually cook, but this year we’re going out to eat. We’re also looking for bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, please get in touch with any of the party hosts.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Patriotic Printables @ i should be mopping the floor
Sherry’s favorite – Crochet Rocket Pop Scarf @ Sew Crafty Crochet
Donna’s favorite – Tin Can Fence Garden @ i should be mopping the floor
Angie’s favorite – Dated Beasty Into Contemporary Beauty @ Do Design Yourself
Debra’s favorite – Loaded Taco Burger @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Liz’s favorite – Top 10 Essential Oils Roller Bottles for Summer @ Powered by Mom
Heidi’s favorite – Vintage Pillow Case Vendor Apron @ Sadie Seasongoods
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 130 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love