5 Game Day Favorites
It’s time for the big game! Do you have Superbowl party plans? If you need menu ideas, here are 5 game day favorites:
- Jalapeno Popper Dip @ Little House Living
- Hot Artichoke Dip @ Poinsettia Drive
- Cream Cheese Jalapeno Popper Bean Dip @ Delightful E Made
- French Dip Slider Recipes @ 5 Minutes for Mom
- Hot Queso Blanco Dip @ Delightful E Made
Like these recipes? Find these and much more at the Funtastic Friday link party.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 164 LINK PARTY
Please welcome our newest party host, Michele, chief blogger at Coast Bohemian. We’re glad she joined us. If you’re interested in joining the party as a host, please get in touch with me or one of the other hosts.
For those of you who are Valentine craft fans, I’m hosting the Valentine’s Day Link Party with a few of my blogging buddies. The theme this year is handmade cards. Please join us if you can.
Meet the Funtastic Friday 164 Link Party Hosts
We would love for you all to follow us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Make Valentine’s Day Sweeter with Cupid Munch @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Cristy’s favorite – Cute and Simple Donut Themed Party @ Giggles Galore
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Metal Basket Shelving @ Rain On A Tin Roof
Donna’s favorite – Make Valentine’s Day Sweeter with Cupid Munch @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Michele’s favorite – How To Update A $68 Builders Ceiling Fan @ Dazzle While Frazzled
Debra’s favorite – French Sipping Chocolate Recipe @ All That’s Jas
Lacie’s favorite – How To Make Chilaquiles @ The Kittchen
Sherry’s favorite – Free Crochet Pattern: Heartful Winter Hat @ Crochetpreneur
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 164 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love