5 Fun Easter Egg Designs
Last week’s party was full of wonderful Easter recipes and crafts, and I couldn’t decide which category to pick for this week’s roundup. I did find 5 fun Easter egg designs that I want to share with you.
Kids will love tikkido’s Pokemon Poke Ball Easter Eggs. The colors are brilliant, and I’m sure the kids will enjoy making them. My grand kids love Pokemon. We may make these eggs for fun.
Make these creative DIY Easy Feather Easter Eggs by KreativK. These feather eggs are made by blowing out the inside of the egg. I’ve seen many beautifully decorated eggs made this way. Pillar Box Blue’s No Sew Fabric Easter Eggs also use the same egg blowing technique. These eggs are covered in strips of decorative fabric for a patchwork look.
Sparkle’s Kaleidoscope Easter Eggs remind me of beautiful stained glass. These DIY eggs are made with paper maché eggs, straws, and paint. The effect is gorgeous.
These DIY Speckled Easter Egg Place Card Holders by the happy housie are the perfect touch to your Easter table. This DIY project uses Styrofoam eggs and a unique but simple speckling technique.
Love these egg designs? Check out Funtastic Friday 118 fore more Easter DIY and crafts. Let’s party! Please join us for the Funtastic Friday 119 link party!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 119 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 119! It’s been a busy spring break week. The weather was perfect – not too hot and humid. We spent one day at the zoo, visited great grand parents, and played crochet. I haven’t played crochet since I was a kid. It’s been a fun week so far. Tomorrow – a short train ride! What did you do for spring break?
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Oval Frame Easter Eggs @ Sadie Seasongoods
Debra’s favorite – Samoa Granola @ Courtney’s Cookbook
Angie’s favorite – Oval Frame Easter Eggs @ Sadie Seasongoods
Lacie’s favorite – Fudgy Easter Cookie Cutter Gift Sets @ Desperately Seeking Gina
Heidi’s favorite – Easter Egg Nest Cake @ Rose Bakes
Donna’s favorite – Strawberry Frosted Baked Cardamon Doughnuts @ The Chef Next Door
Sherry’s favorite – Refashion: Turtleneck to Crochet Lace Collar @ Sew historically
Donella’s favorite – Pizza Tater Tot Casserole @ Simply Stacie
Kimm’s favorite – Dream Big Printable @ Simply Designing
Liz’s favorite – 18 Ways to Add Farm House Character To A Builder Grade House @ Blesser House
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 119 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love