5 DIY Spring Crafts
It’s spring and that brings endless possibilities to creatives. There were so many great ideas shared at Funtastic Friday 172 I found it hard to pick a theme for this week’s roundup. Here are my favorite 5 DIY spring crafts shared at last the party:
- Free Spring Printable @ Neli Designs
- Modern DIY Spring Wreath from An Old Plate Charger @ Refresh Living
- Flower Pot People @ The Country Chic Cottage
- Succulent Wreath @ Burlap and Blue
- Spring Hoop Wreath Tutorial @ While I Linger
Like these crafts? Find these and much more at the Funtastic Friday link party.
Funtastic Friday 173 Link Party
Whew! Now that Easter is over, I’m moving on to Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, and July 4th. I have lots of recipes and crafts planned, plus I’m going to plant my garden this week. What are your upcoming plans for the spring and summer months?
We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. Our rules are simple. If you’re interested in joining us, get in touch with me or one of the other party hosts. We look forward to hearing from you.
What kind of garden products do you use? I have a giveaway going on now for a Gardenite Spray Nozzle. It’s totally cool. Enter the giveaway for a chance to win the Gardenite 10-pattern spray nozzle.
Meet the Funtastic Friday 173 Link Party Hosts
We would love for you all to follow us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
6 More Things You Need to Watch on Netflix @ Healthy Helper
Michele’s favorite – Vintage Lace Lampshade @ LeCultivateur
Sherry’s favorite – The Crafty Bottom @ The Boondocks Blog
Lacie’s favorite – Sheet Pan Shrimp Scampi @ Dukes and Duchesses
Heidi’s favorite – How To Make A Reverse Canvas @ Live Craft Love
Donna’s favorite – A Rustic Spring Centerpiece @ The Blue Willow House
Debra’s favorite – Butterfinger Bliss Bars @ Living On Cloud Nine
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and images on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 173 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love