5 Cupcake Recipes
Love cupcakes? I do. Funtastic Friday party goers share wonderful cupcake recipes every week. Here are my favorite 5 cupcake recipes from the Funtastic Friday link party:
- Reese’s Peanut Buttercup Cupcakes Recipe @ Simply Stacie
- Lemonade Cupcakes @ The Country Chic Cottage
- Strawberry Vanilla Cupcakes with Lime Icing @ The kittchen
- Banana Cupcakes @ Simply Stacie
- Cherry Choke Cupcakes @ Simply Stacie
Cheers to Simply Stacie, who loves to bake cupcakes!
Like these recipes? Join us for Funtastic Friday 131 for more great recipes plus crafts, DIY projects, and more.
Funtastic Friday 131 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 131! What’s your plan for Father’s Day? We’re going out to eat this year, Thai, I think. I’m slowly firming up my plans for the 4 July holiday. We’re also looking for bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, please get in touch with any of the party hosts
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Pretty and Practical Bookcases the Easy Way @ The Boondocks Blog
Angie’s favorite – Upcycle Scrap Wood Into A Unique Wall Key Holder @ Pillar Box Blue
Liz’s favorite – Guide To Kombucha Second Fermentation Process @ Mainly Homemade
Sherry’s favorite – Root Beer Float Pancakes Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Heidi’s favorite – Fresh Strawberry Pie @ Bombshell Bling
Debra’s favorite – DIY Vertical Pallet Garden @ Angie’s List
Donna’s favorite – Burlap & Denim Ruffled Patriotic Wreath @ The Scrap Shoppe
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 131 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love